Term & Conditions

Rental Terms & Conditions

1.) Must be 21 or over to rent, you need to possess a current US state driver’s license, State-Issued ID, Passport, or IDP for international customers. (International customers will need to present a passport as well) We will need to take a copy of your identification at the rental pickup.  You will also need to provide a physical credit card at the time of pickup that matches your ID-  If anyone else is paying for your rental or damage deposit we will need a copy of their ID & Credit Card in advance of your pickup, along with additional paperwork from the third party.  (You must contact us in advance to set up third party payments)

2.) We require a non-refundable reservation deposit payment of 25% of your rental estimate, which confirms the reservation. The 25% deposit will be applied toward the rental balance, and the remaining 75% is due at pickup. The reservation deposit, once paid, will lock-in your specific dates; and can not be transferred to another set of dates, refunded, nor issued as store credit.  We have a limited stock of equipment and in order to maintain an accurate calendar we are very strict on our cancelation policy.   Please do not place a deposit if you are unsure of your dates or trip.  Any cancelations within 48 hours of the rental start date or scheduled pickup date will forfeit the entire rental charges, full payment is due if cancelation notification is not provided within 48 hours of your rental start date or scheduled pickup day/time.  

3.) The remaining rental balance & security/damage deposit will be automatically charged to the card on file on the morning of your pickup date.

4.) We do not offer insurance, you are responsible for the ATV, and will be liable for cosmetic & mechanical damage as well as liability.

5.) Helmets are required at all times while riding, We do have helmets available for rental, ask for details.  We do not rent youth/kid’s helmets but we do have a limited stock available for sale.   We do not include dune flags with the rental, if you need flags we have them available for sale. 

6.) The security/damage deposit is $250 per ATV, which will be charged the morning of your rental pickup date.  The deposit will be refunded to you within 7 days after the return of the unit in the same condition as it was rented out.  

7.) Gas is not included in the rental price- you can either re-fill the tank before return, or we can filler you on return.   We offer reasonable rates for fuel to save you time from having to stop on your way back, the current prices are posted at our yard for review at pickup/return.   Typically we are only about $0.75c/gal more than at the pump.

8.) You can cancel the rental anytime, but the reservation deposit would not be returned to you.

9.) You must clean the unit before returning- or be charged a cleaning fee, unless you purchase cleaning at the time of booking.

10.) We Recommend that you do not stand ATVs up on their end/back. Fuel can drain from carburetor into airbox/engine causing ATVs to be inoperable.

11.) Due to reoccurring issues with injuries and damages to machines, we do not permit night driving with our ATVs.

12.) NO CASH/CREDIT REFUNDS!  

Any post-rental refunds are issued as store credit, for use on a future rental. Reservation deposits can not be refunded or issued as store credit.   Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice before your pickup date will forfeit the entire rental fee.   Your rental fee is due in full if you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup date.

1.) Must be 25 or over to rent, you need to possess a current US state driver’s license, State-Issued ID, Passport, or IDP for international customers. (International customers will need to present a passport as well) We will need to take a copy of your identification at the rental pickup.  You will also need to provide a physical credit card at the time of pickup that matches your ID-  If anyone else is paying for your rental or damage deposit we will need a copy of their ID & Credit Card in advance of your pickup, along with additional paperwork from the third party.  (You must contact us in advance to set up third party payments)

2.) We require a non-refundable reservation deposit payment of 25% of your rental estimate, which confirms the reservation. The 25% deposit will be applied toward the rental balance, and the remaining 75% is due at pickup. The reservation deposit, once paid, will lock-in your specific dates; and can not be transferred to another set of dates, refunded, nor issued as store credit.  We have a limited stock of equipment and in order to maintain an accurate calendar we are very strict on our cancelation policy.   Please do not place a deposit if you are unsure of your dates or trip.  Any cancelations within 48 hours of the rental start date or scheduled pickup date will forfeit the entire rental charges, full payment is due if cancelation notification is not provided within 48 hours of your rental start date or scheduled pickup day/time.  

3.) The remaining rental balance & security/damage deposit will be automatically charged to the card on file on the morning of your pickup date.

4.) Insurance is available for purchase for all RZR/SXS units. The insurance covers comprehensive and collision damage with a $1,500 deductible. (No daily insurance is available for Rangers, we can offer monthly insurance coverage on rangers- inquire for details) 

5.) Helmets are required at all times while riding, We do have helmets available for rental, ask for details.  We do not rent youth/kid’s helmets but we do have a limited stock available for sale.   We do not include dune flags with the rental, if you need flags we have them available for sale. 

6.) The security/damage deposit is $1,500.00 if rental insurance is purchased, which will be charged the morning of your rental pickup date.  The deposit will be refunded to you within 7 days after the return of the unit in the same condition as it was rented out.  The deductible on the rental insurance (if purchased) is $1,500. Should a loss or damage occur you will be responsible for the full deductible amount before insurance coverage begins.

Insurance coverage does not cover mechanical damage to engine, transmission, clutches, axles, belts, etc.  You are responsible for any mechanical damage that may occur during your rental.  If you reject insurance, the security/damage deposit is $3,500.00

7.) Gas is not included in the rental price- you can either re-fill the tank before return, or we can filler you on return.   We offer reasonable rates for fuel to save you time from having to stop on your way back, the current prices are posted at our yard for review at pickup/return.   Typically we are only about $0.75c/gal more than at the pump.

8.) You must clean the unit before returning- or be charged a cleaning fee, unless you purchase cleaning at the time of booking. Please note that flat rate cleaning does not include deep cleaning due to excess mud.   Units returned excessively muddy will incur a $50 cleaning fee.

9.) Belts: Drive belt damage is a common but avoidable situation. At pickup- we will advise on tips for avoiding belt damage. When replacing a belt, we recommend you view a video of the process on our website. Be sure to remove all of the old belt out of the clutches before installing a new belt. New belts must be broken in with gentle riding for the first few hours. If the spare belt is used, the replacement cost is $80 if the broken belt is retuned to us. If no belt is returned, the full replacement cost is $140. UTV must be shut off as soon as a belt breaks to avoid engine oil seal damage.   A damaged oil seal requires a complete disassembly of the engine ($750 minimum charge) 

No refunds are given on inoperable UTVs due to broken belts, axles, or clutch wear!!

10.) Due to reoccurring issues with injuries and damages to machines, we do not permit night driving with our UTVs.

11.) NO CASH/CREDIT REFUNDS!  Any post-rental refunds are issued as store credit, for use on a future rental. Reservation deposits can not be refunded or issued as store credit. Specifically noted: No rental refunds are given due to Broken belts & Broken axles. These are considered customer damage, and we will charge to replace broken belts or axles.  Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice before your pickup date will forfeit the entire rental fee.   Your rental fee is due in full if you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup date.

1.) We require a non-refundable reservation deposit payment of 25% of your rental estimate, which confirms the reservation. The 25% deposit will be applied toward the rental balance, and the remaining 75% is due at pickup. The reservation deposit, once paid, will lock-in your specific dates; and can not be transferred to another set of dates, refunded, nor issued as store credit.  We have a limited stock of equipment and in order to maintain an accurate calendar we are very strict on our cancelation policy.   Please do not place a deposit if you are unsure of your dates or trip.  Any cancelations within 48 hours of the rental start date or scheduled pickup date will forfeit the entire rental charges, full payment is due if cancelation notification is not provided within 48 hours of your rental start date or scheduled pickup day/time.  

2.) The remaining rental balance & security/damage deposit will be automatically charged to the card on file on the morning of your pickup/delivery date.

3.) The security/damage deposit is $1,000.00 per unit, which will be charged the morning of your rental pickup/delivery date.  The deposit will be refunded to you within 7 days after the return of the unit in the same condition as it was rented out. You are responsible for any physical or mechanical damage that may occur during your rental.

4.) Gas is not included in the rental price- you can either re-fill the tank before return, or we can filler you on return.   We offer reasonable rates for fuel to save you time from having to stop on your way back, the current prices are posted at our yard for review at pickup/return.   Typically we are only about $0.75c/gal more than at the pump.

5.) You can cancel the rental anytime, but the reservation deposit would not be returned to you.

6.) You must clean the unit before returning- or be charged a cleaning fee, unless you purchase cleaning at the time of booking.

7.) Belts: Drive belt damage is a common but avoidable situation. At pickup/delivery we will advise on tips for avoiding belt damage. When replacing a belt, we recommend you view a video of the process on our website. Be sure to remove all of the old belt out of the clutches before installing a new belt. New belts must be broken in with gentle riding for the first few hours.  If the spare belt is used, the replacement cost is $80 if the broken belt is retuned to us. If no belt is returned, the full replacement cost is $140. UTV must be shut off as soon as a belt breaks to avoid engine oil seal damage.   A damaged oil seal requires a complete disassembly of the engine ($750 minimum charge) No refunds are given on inoperable UTVs due to broken belts.

8.) NO CASH/CREDIT REFUNDS!  

Any post-rental refunds are issued as store credit, for use on a future rental. Reservation deposits can not be refunded or issued as store credit.   Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice before your pickup date will forfeit the entire rental fee.   Your rental fee is due in full if you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup date.

  1. 1.) Must be over 25 to rent, you need to possess a current US state driver’s license, State-Issued ID, Passport, or IDP for international customers. (International customers will need to present a passport as well) We will need to take a copy of your identification at the rental pickup.  You will also need to provide a physical credit card at the time of pickup that matches your ID-  If anyone else is paying for your rental or damage deposit we will need a copy of their ID & Credit Card in advance of your pickup, along with additional paperwork from the third party.  (You must contact us in advance to set up third party payments)2.) We require a non-refundable reservation deposit payment of 25% of your rental estimate, which confirms the reservation. The 25% deposit will be applied toward the rental balance, and the remaining 75% is due at pickup. The reservation deposit, once paid, will lock-in your specific dates; and can not be transferred to another set of dates, refunded, nor issued as store credit.  We have a limited stock of equipment and in order to maintain an accurate calendar we are very strict on our cancelation policy.   Please do not place a deposit if you are unsure of your dates or trip.  Any cancelations within 48 hours of the rental start date or scheduled pickup date will forfeit the entire rental charges, full payment is due if cancelation notification is not provided within 48 hours of your rental start date or scheduled pickup day/time.  

    3.) The remaining rental balance & security/damage deposit will be automatically charged to the card on file on the morning of your pickup date.

    4.) Insurance is required, either through OCRV or your own insurance. You may purchase insurance through our carrier at the rate of $15/day.

    5.) DOT Helmets are required at all times while riding, We do have a limited stock of helmets available for rent, be sure to add these to your reservation at the time of booking.

    6.) The security/damage deposit is $1,000.00, which will be charged the morning of your rental pickup date.  The deposit will be refunded to you within 7 days after the return of the unit in the same condition as it was rented out.  The deductible on the rental insurance is $2,500. Should a loss or damage occur you will be responsible for the full deductible before insurance coverage begins.

    7.) 150 free miles are included per rental day, additional miles are charged at the rate of .25c per mile.

    8.) Gas is not included in the rental price- you can either re-fill the tank before return, or we can filler you on return.   We offer reasonable rates for fuel to save you time from having to stop on your way back, the current prices are posted at our yard for review at pickup/return.   Typically we are only about $0.75c/gal more than at the pump.

    9.) You must clean the unit before returning- or be charged a cleaning fee, unless you purchase cleaning at the time of booking.

    10.) Reservations processed online are subject to staff review.

    11.) NO CASH/CREDIT REFUNDS!  

    Any post-rental refunds are issued as store credit, for use on a future rental. Reservation deposits can not be refunded or issued as store credit.   Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice before your pickup date will forfeit the entire rental fee.   Your rental fee is due in full if you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup date.

  1. 1.) Must be 21 or over to rent, you need to possess a current US state driver’s license, State-Issued ID, Passport, or IDP for international customers. (International customers will need to present a passport as well) We will need to take a copy of your identification at the rental pickup.  You will also need to provide a physical credit card at the time of pickup that matches your ID-  If anyone else is paying for your rental or damage deposit we will need a copy of their ID & Credit Card in advance of your pickup, along with additional paperwork from the third party.  (You must contact us in advance to set up third party payments)2.) We require a non-refundable reservation deposit payment of 25% of your rental estimate, which confirms the reservation. The 25% deposit will be applied toward the rental balance, and the remaining 75% is due at pickup. The reservation deposit, once paid, will lock-in your specific dates; and can not be transferred to another set of dates, refunded, nor issued as store credit.  We have a limited stock of equipment and in order to maintain an accurate calendar we are very strict on our cancelation policy.   Please do not place a deposit if you are unsure of your dates or trip.  Any cancelations within 48 hours of the rental start date or scheduled pickup date will forfeit the entire rental charges, full payment is due if cancelation notification is not provided within 48 hours of your rental start date or scheduled pickup day/time.  

    3.) The remaining rental balance & security/damage deposit will be automatically charged to the card on file on the morning of your pickup date.

    4.) We do not offer insurance, you are responsible for the PWCs, and will be liable for cosmetic & mechanical damage as well as liability for any damage you cause to yourself or others.

    5.) The security/damage deposit is $1000 per ski, which will be charged to the card we have on file on the morning of your rental pickup date.  The deposit will be refunded to you within 7 days after the return of the unit in the same condition as it was rented out.

    6.) Gas is not included in the rental price- you can either re-fill the tank before return, or we can filler you on return.   We offer reasonable rates for fuel to save you time from having to stop on your way back, the current prices are posted at our yard for review at pickup/return.   Typically we are only about $0.75c/gal more than at the pump.

    7.) You must clean the unit before returning- or be charged a cleaning fee, unless you purchase cleaning at the time of booking.

    8.) You must have a standard hitch receiver for your tow vehicle, with a 2″ ball, and a standard flat-4 connector for the lights.

    9.) ***WATER IN ENGINE***

    YOU MUST INSTALL DRAIN PLUGS PRIOR TO LAUNCHING SKIS:

    State Law requires that watercraft are transported with all drain plugs removed, you are responsible for installing the drain plugs before you launch the skis.   If this is not followed you will flood water into the engine

    YOU MUST INSTRUCT ALL USERS ON THE CORRECT WAY TO RIGHT A CAPSIZED PWC:

    PWCs must be turned the correct orientation upright if they flip in the water. Our skis have a directional arrow sticker on the back of the hull to instruct the correct way to right the ski. If this is not followed you will flood water into the engine.

    WATER IN ENGINE IS A MINIMUM CHARGE OF $1,000 AND CAN EXCEED THIS AMOUNT DEPENDING ON ACTUAL ENGINE DAMAGE CASUED BY WATER INTRUSION. 

    10.) NO CASH/CREDIT REFUNDS!  

    Any post-rental refunds are issued as store credit, for use on a future rental. Reservation deposits can not be refunded or issued as store credit.   Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice before your pickup date will forfeit the entire rental fee.   Your rental fee is due in full if you cancel less than 48 hours before your scheduled pickup date.